Our mission is to improve the quality of life of our residents suffering from Alzheimer’s and related dementias in a residential, home-style, least restrictive, but secure environment while providing ongoing support and peace of mind to their families through the dedicated services of competent, caring and compassionate Care Specialists.
Francis LeGasse Jr., CDP is the co-founder of Sevens Home Care and Sevens Residential Memory Care. He is dedicated to helping clients stay in their home through any physical or cognitive challenges they may experience as they age.
Francis has a bachelor’s degree in Physics from the University of Michigan Ann Arbor as well as an Assisted Living Administration certificate. He is also a Dementia Care Specialist and a Certified Dementia Practitioner.
After witnessing his paternal grandfather’s struggles with dementia as a result of agent orange exposure in Vietnam and his maternal grandfather’s experience with Parkinson’s Disease, Francis realized that many of the problems and challenges his grandparents and family faced could be lessened or even avoided with high quality home care services. His goal is to offer peace and support to families of people with dementia while helping clients stay in their own homes, where they are most comfortable.
Francis enjoys offering families options they didn’t realize were available, including occupational therapy, personal care, and physical therapy. He works directly with families to form a care plan that meets their specific needs and to create a home environment for clients struggling with Alzheimer’s disease and dementia.
In his free time, Francis enjoys CrossFit and spending time with his wife, Sarah, and two young kids.
We are proud of the great employees who work for Assured Assisted Living (Alzheimers Care Parker, CO). Our Care Specialists are totally committed, highly qualified and carefully selected individuals who possess a heart for service, especially for those with some form of dementia. In addition to their previous experience, our Care Specialists recieve initial training that includes a specialized curriculum. The core of the program consists of five modules:
- Introduction to Memory Impairments
- Activities of Daily Living
- Living Environment
Their professional skills are also continually enhanced through our own extensive series of dementia-specific mini-modules exclusive to Assured Assisted Living. The continual training program facilitates the staff by acquiring a whole bank of ideas and successful strategies for improving the quality of care they provide for individuals with memory loss.
Memberships and Organizations
Our previous and current involvement in the community and statewide organizations ensures that we give back to the community and stay current of the changes within the industry. Current:
- National Memory Institute’s Certified Memory Impairment Specialist Instructor
- Colorado Association of Homes and Services for the Aging
- Colorado Assisted Living Association
- Southwest Coalition on Aging
- East Coalition for Senior Services
- Alzheimer’s Association of Colorado Helpline Volunteer
- Alzheimer’s Association of Colorado Memory Walk Steering Committee
- Assisted Living Nurse’s Association
- Colorado Licensed Registered Nurse
- California Licensed Registered Nurse
- Orange County, CA State Licensing Advisory Committee
- Alzheimer’s Association of Orange County, CA Founder’s Club
- Alzheimer’s Association of Orange County, CA Board Member
- California Assisted Living Facilities Association
- Community Residential Care Association of California
If there are other information which you would like to see posted here, please don’t hesitate to send us a message of your inquiries. Return from Alzheimers Care to the Alzheimers Facilities Home Page